Anti-NUP160 antibody (ab73293)
- Product nameAnti-NUP160 antibodySee all NUP160 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to NUP160
- Tested applicationsWB, ICC/IF, IHC-P more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
A 14 amino acid peptide from near the carboxy terminus of Human NUP160 (GenBank accession no. EAW67881).
- Positive controlRat brain tissue lysate.
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab73293 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: Use a concentration of 0.5 - 1 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 160 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 149 kDa).|
|ICC/IF||ICC/IF: Use a concentration of 20 µg/ml.|
|IHC-P||IHC-P: Use a concentration of 2.5 µg/ml.|
- FunctionInvolved in poly(A)+ RNA transport.
- Cellular localizationNucleus > nuclear pore complex.
- 160 kDa nucleoporin antibodyDKFZp686M14102 antibodyFLJ22583 antibody
- KIAA0197 antibodyMGC150678 antibodyMGC150679 antibodyNU160_HUMAN antibodyNuclear pore complex protein Nup160 antibodyNucleoporin 160kD antibodyNucleoporin 160kDa antibodyNucleoporin Nup160 antibodyNUP 160 antibodyNUP120 antibodyNup160 antibody
Anti-NUP160 antibody images
Lane 1 : Anti-NUP160 antibody (ab73293) at 0.5 µg/ml
Lane 2 : Anti-NUP160 antibody (ab73293) at 1 µg/ml
Lane 1 : rat brain tissue lysate
Lane 2 : rat brain tissue lysate
Lysates/proteins at 15 µg per lane.
Predicted band size : 149 kDa
Observed band size : 70,160 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
ab73293 at 2.5µg/ml staining NUP160 in human brain tissue section by Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/ PFA fixed paraffin-embedded tissue sections).
Immunofluorescence of NUP160 in Human Brain cells using ab73293 at 20 ug/ml.
References for Anti-NUP160 antibody (ab73293)
ab73293 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.