Anti-CD13 antibody [WM15] (ab7417)
- Product nameAnti-CD13 antibody [WM15]See all CD13 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionMouse monoclonal [WM15] to CD13
- Tested applicationsFunctional Studies, WB, ELISA, Flow Cyt, IHC-Fr, IP, ICC/IF more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Human AML cells
- EpitopeThe antibody recognizes an extracellular epitope.
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 15mM Sodium Azide
Constituents: PBS, pH 7.4
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Purification notesPurified from hybridoma culture supernatant. > 95% pure (by SDS-PAGE).
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Clone numberWM15
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab7417 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|Functional Studies||FuncS: Use at an assay dependent concentration. The antibody WM15 inhibits infection of cells by human coronavirus and inhibits aminopeptidase N activity of the CD13 molecule immunoprecipitates.|
|WB||WB: Use at an assay dependent dilution. Predicted molecular weight: 110 kDa.|
|ELISA||ELISA: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|Flow Cyt||Flow Cyt: Use a concentration of 5 µg/ml.|
|IHC-Fr||IHC-Fr: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|IP||IP: Use at 10 µg/mg of lysate.|
|ICC/IF||ICC/IF: Use a concentration of 10 µg/ml. See Abreview.|
- FunctionBroad specificity aminopeptidase. Plays a role in the final digestion of peptides generated from hydrolysis of proteins by gastric and pancreatic proteases. May play a critical role in the pathogenesis of cholesterol gallstone disease. May be involved in the metabolism of regulatory peptides of diverse cell types including small intestinal and tubular epithelial cells, macrophages, granulocytes and synaptic membranes from the CNS. Found to cleave antigen peptides bound to major histocompatibility complex class II molecules of presenting cells and to degrade neurotransmitters at synaptic junctions. Is also implicated as a regulator of IL-8 bioavailability in the endometrium, and therefore may contribute to the regulation of angiogenesis. Is used as a marker for acute myeloid leukemia and plays a role in tumor invasion. In case of human coronavirus 229E (HCoV-229E) infection, serves as receptor for HCoV-229E spike glycoprotein. Mediates as well human cytomegalovirus (HCMV) infection.
- Tissue specificityExpressed in epithelial cells of the kidney, intestine, and respiratory tract; granulocytes, monocytes, fibroblasts, endothelial cells, cerebral pericytes at the blood-brain barrier, synaptic membranes of cells in the CNS. Also expressed in endometrial stromal cells, but not in the endometrial glandular cells. Found in the vasculature of tissues that undergo angiogenesis and in malignant gliomas and lymph node metastases from multiple tumor types but not in blood vessels of normal tissues. A soluble form has been found in plasma. It is found to be elevated in plasma and effusions of cancer patients.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the peptidase M1 family.
- DomainAmino acids 260-353 are essential to mediate susceptibility to infection with HCoV-229E (in porcine/human chimeric studies) and more specifically amino acids 288-295 (mutagenesis studies).
N- and O-glycosylated.
May undergo proteolysis and give rise to a soluble form.
- Cellular localizationCell membrane. Cytoplasm > cytosol. A soluble form has also been detected.
- Alanyl (membrane) aminopeptidase antibodyAlanyl aminopeptidase antibodyAlanyl membrane aminopeptidase antibody
- Aminopeptidase M antibodyAminopeptidase N antibodyAMPN_HUMAN antibodyANPEP antibodyAP M antibodyAP N antibodyAP-M antibodyAP-N antibodyAPN antibodyCD 13 antibodyCD13 antibodyCD13 antigen antibodygp150 antibodyhAPN antibodyLap 1 antibodyLap1 antibodyMicrosomal aminopeptidase antibodyMyeloid plasma membrane glycoprotein CD13 antibodyp150 antibodyPEPN antibody
Anti-CD13 antibody [WM15] images
ab7417 staining CD13 on the surface of Human peripheral blood leukocytes in Flow Cytometry.
References for Anti-CD13 antibody [WM15] (ab7417)
This product has been referenced in:
- Principe S et al. Identification of prostate-enriched proteins by in-depth proteomic analyses of expressed prostatic secretions in urine. J Proteome Res 11:2386-96 (2012). WB . Read more (PubMed: 22339264) »
- Favaloro EJ et al. The hepatobiliary disease marker serum alanine aminopeptidase predominantly comprises an isoform of the haematological myeloid differentiation antigen and leukaemia marker CD-13/gp150. Clin Chim Acta 220:81-90 (1993). Read more (PubMed: 7904544) »