Anti-XBP1 antibody (ab76443)
- Product nameAnti-XBP1 antibodySee all XBP1 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionMouse monoclonal to XBP1
- Tested applicationsELISA, WB more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human, Recombinant Fragment
Recombinant XBP1 fragment (Human) (AAH12841, 123 a.a. ~ 225 a.a) with a tag.
- Positive controlHela NE cell lysate
- Storage instructionsStore at -20°C or lower. Aliquot to avoid repeated freezing and thawing.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 1X PBS, pH 7.2
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Light chain typekappa
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab76443 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ELISA||ELISA: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|WB||WB: 1/500 - 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 40 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 29 kDa).|
- FunctionTranscription factor essential for hepatocyte growth, the differentiation of plasma cells, the immunoglobulin secretion, and the unfolded protein response (UPR). Acts during endoplasmic reticulum stress (ER) by activating unfolded protein response (UPR) target genes via direct binding to the UPR element (UPRE). Binds DNA preferably to the CRE-like element 5'-GATGACGTG[TG]N(3)[AT]T-3', and also to some TPA response elements (TRE). Binds to the HLA DR-alpha promoter. Binds to the Tax-responsive element (TRE) of HTLV-I.
- Involvement in diseaseGenetic variations in XBP1 could be associated with susceptibility to major affective disorder type 7 (MAFD7) [MIM:612371]. Major affective disorders represent a class of mental disorders characterized by a disturbance in mood as their predominant feature.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the bZIP family.
Contains 1 bZIP domain.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
- Tax responsive element binding protein 5 antibodyTax-responsive element-binding protein 5 antibodyTREB5 antibody
- X box binding protein 1 antibodyX box binding protein 2 antibodyX-box-binding protein 1 antibodyXBP 1 antibodyXBP-1 antibodyXBP1 antibodyXBP1_HUMAN antibodyXBP2 antibody
Anti-XBP1 antibody images
Anti-XBP1 antibody (ab76443) at 1/500 dilution + Recombinant protein at 0.2 µg
Goat anti-mouse IgG (H&L)-HRP conjugate at 1/5000 dilution
Predicted band size : 29 kDa
Observed band size : 37 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
Anti-XBP1 antibody (ab76443) at 1/500 dilution + Hela NE cell lysate at 25 µg
Goat anti-mouse IgG (H&L)-HRP conjugate at 1/2500 dilution
Predicted band size : 29 kDa
Observed band size : 40 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
References for Anti-XBP1 antibody (ab76443)
ab76443 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.