Anti-REEP5 antibody (ab76451)
- Product nameAnti-REEP5 antibodySee all REEP5 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionMouse monoclonal to REEP5
- Tested applicationsWB, ELISA, ICC/IF more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human, Xenopus laevis
Recombinant fragment: KCGFLLWCMA PSPSNGAELL YKRIIRPFFL KHESQMDSVV KDLKDKAKET ADAITKEAKK ATVNLLGEEK KS, corresponding to amino acids 113-185 of Human REEP5, with tag
- Storage instructionsStore at -20°C or lower. Aliquot to avoid repeated freezing and thawing.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: PBS, pH 7.2
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Light chain typekappa
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab76451 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
WB: 1/500 - 1/1000. Predicted molecular weight: 21 kDa.
Note: This antibody has only been tested in WB against the recombinant fragment used as immunogen. We have no data on the detection of endogenous protein.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- RelevanceMay promote functional cell surface expression of olfactory receptors.
- Cellular localizationCell Membrane
- C5orf18 antibodyD5S346 antibodyDP1 antibody
- Polyposis locus protein 1 antibodyProtein TB2 antibodyReceptor accessory protein 5 antibodyReceptor expression enhancing protein 5 antibodyTB2 antibodyTB2 protein antibodyYOP1 antibody
Anti-REEP5 antibody images
Anti-REEP5 antibody (ab76451) at 1/500 dilution + Recombinant protein at 0.2 µg
Goat Anti-Mouse IgG (H&L)-HRP Conjugate at 1/5000 dilution
Predicted band size : 21 kDa
Observed band size : 34 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
References for Anti-REEP5 antibody (ab76451)
ab76451 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.