Anti-AADACL1 antibody (ab77486)
- Product nameAnti-AADACL1 antibodySee all AADACL1 primary antibodies ...
- Species reactivity
Predicted to work with: Mouse, Cow, Human
Synthetic peptide: C-RTRNSYIKWLDQN, corresponding to C terminal amino acids 395-407 of human AADACL1 (NP_065843.3)
- Positive controlHuman brain (Amygdala, Cerebellum, Hippocampus) lysates
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 0.5% BSA, Tris buffered saline, pH 7.3
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesPurified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
WB: Predicted molecular weight: 46 kDa.
Preliminary experiments gave an approx 26-28 kDa band in human brain (Amygdala, Cerebellum, Hippocampus) lysates after 1 µg/ml antibody staining. Please note that currently we cannot find an explanation in the literature for the band we observe given the calculated size of 49.1k Da according to NP_065843.3. The 26-28 kDa band was successfully blocked by incubation with the immunizing peptide.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionHydrolyzes 2-acetyl monoalkylglycerol ether, the penultimate precursor of the pathway for de novo synthesis of platelet-activating factor. May be responsible for cholesterol ester hydrolysis in macrophages, thereby contributing to the development of atherosclerosis. Also involved in organ detoxification by hydrolyzing exogenous organophosphorus compounds. May contribute to cancer pathogenesis by promoting tumor cell migration.
- Tissue specificityExpressed in monocyte-derived macrophages. Up-regulated in invasive melanoma and breast carcinoma cell lines.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the 'GDXG' lipolytic enzyme family.
- Cellular localizationMembrane. Microsome.
- Arylacetamide deacetylase like 1 antibodyArylacetamide deacetylase-like 1 antibodyNCEH antibody
- Nceh1 antibodyNCEH1_HUMAN antibodyNeutral cholesterol ester hydrolase 1 antibodyNeutral cholesterol ester hydrolase antibody
References for Anti-AADACL1 antibody (ab77486)
ab77486 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.