Anti-Acetylcholinesterase antibody [AE-2] (ab77959)
- Product nameAnti-Acetylcholinesterase antibody [AE-2]See all Acetylcholinesterase primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionMouse monoclonal [AE-2] to Acetylcholinesterase
- Tested applicationsFlow Cyt, WB, IP, IHC-FoFr more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Rat, Human, Monkey
Full length native Acetylcholinesterase protein (purified from Human erythrocyte)
- Positive controlSKBR-3 cell lysate.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.1% Sodium Azide
Constituents: Ascites, 0.25M Sodium chloride, 0.02M PBS, pH 7.2
- Concentration information loading...
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Clone numberAE-2
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab77959 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|Flow Cyt||Flow Cyt: 1/100.|
|WB||WB: 1/500 - 1/1000. Predicted molecular weight: 68 kDa.|
|IP||IP: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|IHC-FoFr||IHC-FoFr: 1/200 - 1/1000. Does not react with fixed tissue; add antibody to perfused but unfixed tissue, then fix after primary incubation.|
- FunctionTerminates signal transduction at the neuromuscular junction by rapid hydrolysis of the acetylcholine released into the synaptic cleft. Role in neuronal apoptosis.
- Tissue specificityIsoform H is highly expressed in erythrocytes.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the type-B carboxylesterase/lipase family.
- Cellular localizationCell membrane; Cell junction > synapse. Secreted. Cell membrane and Nucleus. Only observed in apoptotic nuclei.
- ACEE antibodyACES_HUMAN antibodyAcetylcholine acetylhydrolase antibody
- Acetylcholinesterase antibodyAcetylcholinesterase YT blood group antibodyACHE antibodyACHE protein antibodyApoptosis related acetylcholinesterase antibodyARACHE antibodyN ACHE antibodyN-ACHE antibodyYT antibodyYt blood group antibody
Anti-Acetylcholinesterase antibody [AE-2] images
Overlay histogram showing HeLa cells stained with ab77959 (red line). The cells were fixed with 80% methanol (5 min) and then permeabilized with 0.1% PBS-Tween for 20 min. The cells were then incubated in 1x PBS / 10% normal goat serum / 0.3M glycine to block non-specific protein-protein interactions followed by the antibody (ab77959, 1/100 dilution) for 30 min at 22ºC. The secondary antibody used was DyLight® 488 goat anti-mouse IgG (H+L) (ab96879) at 1/500 dilution for 30 min at 22ºC. Isotype control antibody (black line) was mouse IgG1 [ICIGG1] (ab91353, 2µg/1x106 cells) used under the same conditions. Acquisition of >5,000 events was performed.
References for Anti-Acetylcholinesterase antibody [AE-2] (ab77959)
ab77959 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.