Anti-ICAM1 antibody (Biotin) (ab7815)
- Product nameAnti-ICAM1 antibody (Biotin)See all ICAM1 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to ICAM1 (Biotin)
- SpecificityThe antibody reacts with both intact human ICAM-1, CD54 and with soluble human ICAM-1.
- Tested applicationsSandwich ELISA, IHC-Fr, IP, WB more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Human, Chimpanzee, Baboon, Cynomolgus Monkey, Rhesus monkey
Full length protein (Human).
- Positive controlFresh skin biopsy (small fresh skin biopsy incubated for 4 hours with TNF (1 ng/ml), IL-1 (100 u/ml) or LPS (1 ìg/ml) in tissue culture medium at 37oC).
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C. Do not freeze.
- Storage bufferPBS with 0.1% BSA and 10 mM sodium azide
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityIgG fraction
- Clonality Polyclonal
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab7815 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|Sandwich ELISA||sELISA: Use a concentration of 0.5 µg/ml. Can be paired for Sandwich ELISA with Mouse monoclonal [MEM-111] to ICAM1 (ab2213). For sandwich ELISA, use this antibody as Detection at 0.5µg/ml with Ab2213 as Capture.|
|IHC-Fr||IHC-Fr: Use at an assay dependent concentration. Fix with acetone.|
|IP||IP: Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|WB||WB: Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
- FunctionICAM proteins are ligands for the leukocyte adhesion protein LFA-1 (integrin alpha-L/beta-2). During leukocyte trans-endothelial migration, ICAM1 engagement promotes the assembly of endothelial apical cups through ARHGEF26/SGEF and RHOG activation. In case of rhinovirus infection acts as a cellular receptor for the virus.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the immunoglobulin superfamily. ICAM family.
Contains 5 Ig-like C2-type (immunoglobulin-like) domains.
modificationsMonoubiquitinated, which is promoted by MARCH9 and leads to endocytosis.
- Cellular localizationMembrane.
- Antigen identified by monoclonal antibody BB2 antibodyBB 2 antibodyBB2 antibody
- CD 54 antibodyCD_antigen=CD54 antibodyCD54 antibodyCD54 antigen antibodyCell surface glycoprotein P3.58 antibodyHuman rhinovirus receptor antibodyICAM 1 antibodyICAM-1 antibodyICAM1 antibodyICAM1_HUMAN antibodyintercellular adhesion molecule 1 (CD54), human rhinovirus receptor antibodyIntercellular adhesion molecule 1 antibodyMajor group rhinovirus receptor antibodyMALA 2 antibodyMALA2 antibodyMyD 10 antibodyMyD10 antibodyP3.58 antibodySurface antigen of activated B cells antibodySurface antigen of activated B cells, BB2 antibody
Anti-ICAM1 antibody (Biotin) images
References for Anti-ICAM1 antibody (Biotin) (ab7815)
This product has been referenced in:
- Rohlena J et al. Endothelial CD81 is a marker of early human atherosclerotic plaques and facilitates monocyte adhesion. Cardiovasc Res 81:187-96 (2009). Read more (PubMed: 18805782) »
- Fransson J et al. Rapid induction of apoptosis in B-cell lymphoma by functionally isolated human antibodies. Int J Cancer 119:349-58 (2006). Read more (PubMed: 16477633) »