Anti-Pig Albumin antibody (ab79960)
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.01% Thimerosal (merthiolate)
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, PBS, pH 7.5
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab79960 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: Use at an assay dependent dilution. Predicted molecular weight: 69 kDa.|
|RIA||RIA: Use a concentration of 5 µg/ml.|
|Enzyme Immunoassay||EIA: Use a concentration of 5 µg/ml.|
- RelevanceAlbumin is a soluble, monomeric protein that makes up about half of the blood serum protein. It is a carrier protein for steroids, fatty acids, and thyroid hormones and also plays a role in stabilizing extracellular fluid volume. Albumin is synthesized in the liver as preproalbumin which has an N-terminal peptide that is removed before the nascent protein is released from the rough endoplasmic reticulum. The product, proalbumin, is in turn cleaved in the Golgi vesicles to produce the secreted albumin.
- Cellular localizationSecreted
- ALB antibodyAlbumin antibodyAllergen Bos d 6 antibody
- BSA antibodyCell growth inhibiting protein 42 antibodyGrowth inhibiting protein 20 antibodySerum albumin antibodySerum albumin precursor antibody
References for Anti-Pig Albumin antibody (ab79960)
ab79960 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.