Anti-IZUMO1 antibody (ab82887)
- Product nameAnti-IZUMO1 antibodySee all IZUMO1 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to IZUMO1
- Tested applicationsWB more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Synthetic peptide corresponding to a region within internal sequence amino acids 301-350 (SLALITGLTF AIFRRRKVID FIKSSLFGLG SGAAEQTQVP KEKATDSRQQ) of human IZUMO1 (NP_872381).
- Positive controlFetal heart lysate
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab82887 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
WB: Use at a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 39 kDa.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionInvolved in the fertilization process. May be involved in the fusion of the sperm with the egg.
- Tissue specificitySperm-specific (at protein level). Detectable on sperm surface only after the acrosome reaction.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the Izumo family.
Contains 1 Ig-like C2-type (immunoglobulin-like) domain.
modificationsN-glycosylated. Glycosylation is not essential for fusion and for proper protein trafficking in sperm.
- Cellular localizationMembrane.
- FLJ61440 antibodyIZUM1_HUMAN antibodyIZUMO antibody
- Izumo sperm egg fusion 1 antibodyIzumo sperm-egg fusion protein 1 antibodyIzumo1 antibodyMGC34799 antibodyOBF antibodyOocyte binding/fusion factor antibodySperm specific protein izumo antibodySperm-specific protein izumo antibody
Anti-IZUMO1 antibody images
Anti-IZUMO1 antibody (ab82887) at 1 µg/ml + Fetal heart lysate at 10 µg
HRP conjugated anti-Rabbit IgG at 1/50000 dilution
Predicted band size : 39 kDa
Observed band size : 39 kDa
References for Anti-IZUMO1 antibody (ab82887)
ab82887 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.