Anti-FGF1 antibody (Biotin) (ab83163)
- FormLyophilised:Centrifuge vial prior to opening. Reconstitute in sterile PBS containing 0.1% BSA to a concentration of 0.1-1.0 mg/ml.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: PBS, pH 7.2
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Purification notesab83163 is sterile filtered.
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab83163 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
sELISA: Use at a concentration of 0.25 - 1 µg/ml. Allows the detection of at least 0.2 - 0.4 ng/well of recombinant human FGF acidic.
WB: Use at a concentration of 0.1 - 0.2 µg/ml. The detection limit for recombinant human FGF acidic is 1.5 - 3.0 ng/lane, under either reducing or non-reducing conditions. Predicted molecular weight: 17 kDa.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionThe heparin-binding fibroblast growth factors play important roles in the regulation of cell survival, cell division, angiogenesis, cell differentiation and cell migration. They are potent mitogens in vitro.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the heparin-binding growth factors family.
- Cellular localizationSecreted. Cytoplasm. Cytoplasm > cell cortex. Lacks a cleavable signal sequence. Within the cytoplasm, it is transported to the cell membrane and then secreted by a non-classical pathway that requires Cu(2+) ions and S100A13. Secreted in a complex with SYT1.
- Acidic fibroblast growth factor antibodyAFGF antibodyBeta endothelial cell growth factor antibody
- Beta-endothelial cell growth factor antibodyECGF antibodyECGF beta antibodyECGF-beta antibodyECGFA antibodyECGFB antibodyEndothelial Cell Growth Factor alpha antibodyEndothelial Cell Growth Factor beta antibodyFGF 1 antibodyFGF alpha antibodyFgf1 antibodyFGF1_HUMAN antibodyFGFA antibodyFibroblast Growth Factor 1 Acidic antibodyFibroblast growth factor 1 antibodyGLIO703 antibodyHBGF 1 antibodyHBGF-1 antibodyHBGF1 antibodyHeparin binding growth factor 1 antibodyHeparin binding growth factor 1 precursor antibodyHeparin-binding growth factor 1 antibody
References for Anti-FGF1 antibody (Biotin) (ab83163)
ab83163 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.