Anti-ARSH antibody (ab84022)
- Product nameAnti-ARSH antibodySee all ARSH primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to ARSH
- Tested applicationsWB more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Rat, Dog
Synthetic peptide corresponding to a region within amino acids 252-301 (FIERYKREPF LLFFSFLHVH TPLISKKKFV GRSKYGRYGD NVEEMDWMVG) of human ARSH (NP_001011719).
- Positive controlMCF7 membrane lysate
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesPurified by peptide affinity chromatography method.
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab84022 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
ELISA titre using peptide based assay, 1:312500.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the sulfatase family.
modificationsThe conversion to 3-oxoalanine (also known as C-formylglycine, FGly), of a serine or cysteine residue in prokaryotes and of a cysteine residue in eukaryotes, is critical for catalytic activity.
- Cellular localizationMembrane.
- ARSH antibodyARSH_HUMAN antibodyArylsulfatase H antibodyASH antibody
Anti-ARSH antibody images
Anti-ARSH antibody (ab84022) at 1 µg/ml (in 5% skim milk / PBS buffer) + MCF7 cell lysate at 10 µg
HRP conjugated anti-Rabbit IgG at 1/50000 dilution
Predicted band size : 65 kDa
Observed band size : 65 kDa
References for Anti-ARSH antibody (ab84022)
ab84022 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.