Anti-UGT8 antibody (ab84288)
- Product nameAnti-UGT8 antibodySee all UGT8 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to UGT8
- Tested applicationsWB more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Human
Predicted to work with: Rat, Chicken, Cow, Dog, Zebrafish
Synthetic peptide corresponding to a region within internal sequence amino acids 396-445 (GILLEWKTVT EKELYEALVK VINNPSYRQR AQKLSEIHKD QPGHPVNRTI) of Human UGT8 (NP_003351).
- Positive controlHuman fetal heart lysate.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab84288 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 61 kDa. Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.|
- FunctionCatalyzes the transfer of galactose to ceramide, a key enzymatic step in the biosynthesis of galactocerebrosides, which are abundant sphingolipids of the myelin membrane of the central nervous system and peripheral nervous system.
- PathwaySphingolipid metabolism; galactosylceramide biosynthesis.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the UDP-glycosyltransferase family.
- Cellular localizationMembrane.
- 2 hydroxyacylsphingosine 1 beta galactosyltransferase antibody2-hydroxyacylsphingosine 1-beta-galactosyltransferase antibodyCeramide UDP galactosyltransferase antibody
- Ceramide UDP-galactosyltransferase antibodyCerebroside synthase antibodyCGT antibodyCGT_HUMAN antibodymCerGT antibodyUDP galactose ceramide galactosyltransferase antibodyUDP galactose ceramide galactosyltransferase 8 antibodyUDP glycosyltransferase 8 antibodyUDP-galactose-ceramide galactosyltransferase antibodyUGT4 antibodyUgt8 antibodyUridine diphosphate glycosyltransferase 8 antibody
Anti-UGT8 antibody images
Anti-UGT8 antibody (ab84288) at 1 µg/ml (in 5% skim milk / PBS buffer) + Human fetal heart lysate at 10 µg
HRP conjugated anti-Rabbit IgG at 1/50000 dilution
Predicted band size : 61 kDa
Observed band size : 61 kDa
References for Anti-UGT8 antibody (ab84288)
ab84288 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.