Anti-ABHD6 antibody (ab87532)
- Product nameAnti-ABHD6 antibodySee all ABHD6 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to ABHD6
- Tested applicationsWB more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
Predicted to work with: Cow, Dog, Chimpanzee, Macaque Monkey
Synthetic peptide: C-SEKSRYSLHQNMDK, corresponding to C terminal amino acids 252 - 265 of Human ABHD6 (NP_065727.3), with a cysteine residue linker Peptide available as ab95134.
- Positive controlLysate from THP1 or ECL cells
- Storage instructionsStore at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: PBS, pH 7.4
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab87532 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- RelevanceABHD6 belongs to the alpha/beta hydrolase superfamily. It is highly expressed in mammalian brain and catalyzes the hydrolysis of the endocannabinoid 2-arachidonoyl glycerol (2-AG).
- Cellular localizationMembrane; Single-pass type II membrane protein
- 0610041D24Rik antibody2 arachidonoylglycerol hydrolase antibodyAA673485 antibody
- Abhydrolase domain containing 6 antibodyAbhydrolase domain containing protein 6 antibodyAV065425 antibodyLlipase protein antibodyMGC94917 antibody
Anti-ABHD6 antibody images
All lanes : Anti-ABHD6 antibody (ab87532) at 1/2000 dilution
Lane 1 : THP1 cell lysate at 60 µg
Lane 2 : ECL cell lysate at 72 µg
Predicted band size : 38 kDa
Observed band size : 40 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
References for Anti-ABHD6 antibody (ab87532)
ab87532 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.