Anti-ADAM9 antibody [MM0080-8A15] (ab89129)
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Clone numberMM0080-8A15
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab89129 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: 1/500 - 1/1000. Predicted molecular weight: 91 kDa.|
- RelevanceADAM9 encodes disintegrin and metalloprotease (ADAM) domain 9, which is a member of the ADAM protein family. Members of this family are membrane- anchored proteins structurally related to snake venom disintegrins, and have been implicated in a variety of biologic processes involving cell- cell and cell-matrix interactions, including fertilization, muscle development, and neurogenesis. The member encoded by this gene interacts with SH3 domain-containing proteins, binds mitotic arrest deficient 2 beta protein, and is also involved in TPA-induced ectodomain shedding of membrane-anchored heparin-binding EGF-like growth factor.
- Cellular localizationIsoform 1: Cell membrane; single-pass type I membrane protein. Isoform 2: Secreted protein.
- A disintegrin and metalloproteinase domain 9 antibodyADAM 9 antibodyADAM metallopeptidase domain 9 antibody
- Cellular disintegrin related protein antibodyDisintegrin and metalloproteinase domain 9 antibodyKIAA0021 antibodyMCMP antibodyMDC 9 antibodyMDC9 antibodyMeltrin gamma antibodyMetalloprotease disintegrin cysteine rich protein 9 antibodyMltng antibodyMyeloma cell metalloproteinase antibody
References for Anti-ADAM9 antibody [MM0080-8A15] (ab89129)
ab89129 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.