Anti-ADRM1 antibody (ab91567)
- Product nameAnti-ADRM1 antibodySee all ADRM1 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to ADRM1
- Tested applicationsIP, WB more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Synthetic peptide, corresponding to a region within amino acids 357-407 of Human ADRM1 (NP_008933.2).
- Positive controlHeLa and 293T whole cell lysates.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
Constituents: Tris citrate/phosphate, pH 7-8
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesab91567 was affinity purified using an epitope specific to ADRM1 immobilized on solid support.
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab91567 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
WB: Use at an assay dependent dilution. Predicted molecular weight: 42 kDa.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionFunctions as a proteasomal ubiquitin receptor. Recruits the deubiquitinating enzyme UCHL5 at the 26S proteasome and promotes its activity.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the ADRM1 family.
Contains 1 PH domain.
- DomainThe PH domain mediates interactions with PSMD1 and ubiquitin. Preferential binding to the proximal subunit of K48-linked diubiquitin allows UCHL5 access to the distal subunit.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Nucleus.
- 110 kDa cell membrane glycoprotein antibodyadhesion regulating molecule 1 antibodyAdhesion-regulating molecule 1 antibody
- ADRM 1 antibodyADRM1 antibodyADRM1_HUMAN antibodyARM 1 antibodyARM-1 antibodyARM1 antibodyGP110 antibodyhRpn13 antibodyM(r) 110,000 surface antigen antibodyProteasomal ubiquitin receptor ADRM1 antibodyproteasome regulatory particle non ATPase 13 antibodyProteasome regulatory particle non-ATPase 13 antibodyRegulatory particle non ATPase 13 antibodyRpn13 antibodyRpn13 homolog antibody
Anti-ADRM1 antibody images
All lanes : Anti-ADRM1 antibody (ab91567) at 0.1 µg/ml
Lane 1 : HeLa whole cell lysate at 50 µg
Lane 2 : HeLa whole cell lysate at 15 µg
Lane 3 : HeLa whole cell lysate at 5 µg
Lane 4 : 293T whole cell lysate at 50 µg
developed using the ECL technique
Predicted band size : 42 kDa
Exposure time : 3 minutes
Detection of ADRM1 by Western Blot of Immunprecipitate.
ab91567, at 1 µg/ml, staining ADRM1 in HeLa whole cell lysate immunoprecipitated using ab91567 at 10 µg/mg lysate (1 mg/IP; 20% of IP loaded/lane).
Detection: Chemiluminescence with exposure time of 30 seconds.
References for Anti-ADRM1 antibody (ab91567)
This product has been referenced in:
- Huang Y & Ratovitski EA Phosphorylated TP63 induces transcription of RPN13, leading to NOS2 protein degradation. J Biol Chem 285:41422-31 (2010). WB ; Human . Read more (PubMed: 20959455) »