Anti-Cytokeratin 13 antibody [EPR3671] (ab92551)
- Product nameAnti-Cytokeratin 13 antibody [EPR3671]See all Cytokeratin 13 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit monoclonal [EPR3671] to Cytokeratin 13
- Tested applicationsIHC-Fr, WB, ICC, IHC-P more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Human
Does not react withRat
Synthetic peptide (Human)
- Positive controlWB: A431, HACAT or 293T cell lysate. IHC: transitional cell urinary bladder carcinoma tissue.
- General notesProduced under U.S. Patent No. 5,675,063.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Dissociation constant (Kd) Kd = 1.20 x 10-11 M
- Storage bufferPBS 49%,Sodium azide 0.01%,Glycerol 50%,BSA 0.05%
- PurityTissue culture supernatant
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Clone numberEPR3671
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab92551 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-Fr||IHC-Fr: Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|WB||WB: 1/100000 - 1/500000. Predicted molecular weight: 50 kDa.|
|ICC||ICC: 1/100 - 1/250.|
|IHC-P||IHC-P: 1/100 - 1/250. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval via the pressure cooker method before commencing with IHC staining protocol.|
- Tissue specificityExpressed in some epidermal sweat gland ducts (at protein level) and in exocervix, esophagus and placenta.
- Involvement in diseaseDefects in KRT13 are a cause of white sponge nevus of cannon (WSN) [MIM:193900]. WSN is a rare autosomal dominant disorder which predominantly affects non-cornified stratified squamous epithelia. Clinically, it is characterized by the presence of soft, white, and spongy plaques in the oral mucosa. The characteristic histopathologic features are epithelial thickening, parakeratosis, and vacuolization of the suprabasal layer of oral epithelial keratinocytes. Less frequently the mucous membranes of the nose, esophagus, genitalia and rectum are involved.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the intermediate filament family.
modificationsO-glycosylated; glycans consist of single N-acetylglucosamine residues.
- 47 kDa cytokeratin antibodyCK-13 antibodyCK13 antibody
- Cytokeratin 13 antibodyCytokeratin-13 antibodyK13 antibodyK1C13_HUMAN antibodyKa13 antibodyKeratin 13 antibodyKeratin antibodykeratin type I cytoskeletal 13 antibodyKeratin-13 antibodyKrt-1.13 antibodyKrt1-13 antibodyKRT13 antibodyMGC161462 antibodyMGC3781 antibodytype I cytoskeletal 13 antibodyType I keratin Ka13 antibody
Anti-Cytokeratin 13 antibody [EPR3671] images
All lanes : Anti-Cytokeratin 13 antibody [EPR3671] (ab92551) at 1/100000 dilution
Lane 1 : A431 cell lysate
Lane 2 : HACAT cell lysate
Lane 3 : 293T cell lysate
Lysates/proteins at 10 µg per lane.
HRP labelled goat anti-Rabbit IgG at 1/2000 dilution
Predicted band size : 50 kDa
ab92551 at 1/100 dilution staining Cytokeratin 13 in formalin-fixed, paraffin-embedded transitional cell usrinary bladder carcinoma tissue by immunohistochemistry. Detection: DAB staining.
ab92551 staining Cytokeratin 13 in Human vaginal epithelium tissue sections by Immunohistochemistry (IHC-Fr - frozen sections). Tissue was fixed with paraformaldehyde, permeabilized with 0.2% Triton in PBS and blocked with 1% fish skin gelatin for 30 minutes at 25°C. Samples were incubated with primary antibody (1/200) for 1 hour at 25°C. An Alexa Fluor®594-conjugated Goat anti-rabbit polyclonal (1/1000) was used as the secondary antibody.
ab92551 showing positive staining in Cervical carcinoma tissue.
ab92551 showing positive staining in Normal tonsil squamous cells tissue.
ab92551 showing negative staining in Glioma tissue.
ab92551 showing negative staining in Breast carcinoma tissue.
Equilibrium disassociation constant (KD)
Learn more about KD
Click here to learn more about KD
References for Anti-Cytokeratin 13 antibody [EPR3671] (ab92551)
ab92551 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.