Anti-AGXT2L1 antibody (ab93458)
- Product nameAnti-AGXT2L1 antibodySee all AGXT2L1 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to AGXT2L1
- Tested applicationsWB, ELISA more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Human
KLH conjugated synthetic peptide selected from the center of Human AGXT2L1.
- Positive controlmouse liver tissue lysates
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesPurified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab93458 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
WB: 1/100 - 1/500. Predicted molecular weight: 56 kDa.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- RelevanceBelongs to the class III pyridoxal phosphate dependent aminotransferase family. There are two isoforms.
- Cellular localizationMitochondrial
- Alanine glyoxylate aminotransferase 2 like 1 antibody
Anti-AGXT2L1 antibody images
Anti-AGXT2L1 antibody (ab93458) at 1/100 dilution + mouse liver tissue lysates at 35 µg
Predicted band size : 56 kDa
References for Anti-AGXT2L1 antibody (ab93458)
ab93458 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.