Anti-PCBP3 antibody (ab94579)
- Product nameAnti-PCBP3 antibodySee all PCBP3 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to PCBP3
- Tested applicationsWB more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Mouse, Rat, Chicken, Cow, Zebrafish
Synthetic peptide corresponding to a region within internal amino acids 252-301 (TPFPPLGQTNPAFPGEKLPLHSSEEAQNLMGQSSGLDAS PPASTHELTIP) of Human PCBP3 (NP_065389).
- Positive controlHT1080 cell lysate
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0% None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab94579 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 39 kDa. Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.|
- FunctionSingle-stranded nucleic acid binding protein that binds preferentially to oligo dC.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 3 KH domains.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm.
- ALPHA CP3 antibodyAlpha-CP3 antibodyPCBP3 antibody
- PCBP3_HUMAN antibodyPoly(rC)-binding protein 3 antibody
Anti-PCBP3 antibody images
Anti-PCBP3 antibody (ab94579) at 1 µg/ml + HT1080 cell lysate at 10 µg
HRP conjugated anti-Rabbit IgG at 1/50000 dilution
Predicted band size : 39 kDa
References for Anti-PCBP3 antibody (ab94579)
ab94579 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.