Anti-G-CSF antibody (ab9691)
- FormLyophilised:Reconstitute with 200µl of sterile water.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPBS, pH 7.4, no preservative, sterile filtered
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Light chain typeunknown
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab9691 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: Use at an assay dependent dilution. To detect hG-CSF by Western Blot analysis this antibody can be used at a concentration of 0.1 - 0.2 µg/ml. Used in conjunction with compatible secondary reagents the detection limit for recombinant hG-CSF is 1.5 - 3.0 ng/lane, under either reducing or non-reducing conditions.|
|ELISA||ELISA: Use at an assay dependent dilution. To detect hG-CSF by direct ELISA (using 100µl/well antibody solution) a concentration of at least 0.5µg/ml of this antibody is required. This antigen affinity purified antibody, in conjunction with compatible secondary reagents, allows the detection of 0.2 - 0.4 ng/well of recombinant hG-CSF.|
|Neutralising||Neut: Use at an assay dependent dilution. To yield one-half maximal inhibition [ND50] of the biological activity of hG-CSF (0.5 ng/ml), a concentration of 0.04 - 0.06 µg/ml of this antibody is required.|
|Sandwich ELISA||sELISA: Use a concentration of 0.5 µg/ml. Can be paired for Sandwich ELISA with Mouse monoclonal [5D7] to G-CSF (ab9818). For sandwich ELISA, use this antibody as Detection at 0.5µg/ml with Ab9818 as Capture.|
|IHC-P||IHC-P: Use a concentration of 0.25 µg/ml.|
- FunctionGranulocyte/macrophage colony-stimulating factors are cytokines that act in hematopoiesis by controlling the production, differentiation, and function of 2 related white cell populations of the blood, the granulocytes and the monocytes-macrophages. This CSF induces granulocytes.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the IL-6 superfamily.
modificationsO-glycan consists of Gal-GalNAc disaccharide which can be modified with up to two sialic acid residues (done in recombinantly expressed G-CSF from CHO cells).
- Cellular localizationSecreted.
- Colony stimulating factor 3 (granulocyte) antibodyCSF 3 antibodyCSF beta antibody
- CSF3 antibodyCSF3_HUMAN antibodyCsfg antibodyFilgrastim antibodyG-CSF antibodyGCSA antibodyGCSF antibodyGranulocyte colony stimulating factor antibodyGranulocyte colony-stimulating factor antibodyLenograstim antibodyMacrophage granulocyte inducer 2 antibodyMGC45931 antibodyMGI 2 antibodyPluripoietin antibody
Anti-G-CSF antibody images
ab9691 staining G-CSF in human angiosarcoma section by Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA fixed paraffin-embedded sections). Tissue underwent heat mediated antigen retrieval in sodium citrate buffer (pH 6.0). The primary antibody was used at 0.25 ug/ml and incubated with sample at 4°C overnight. A HRP-labeled polymer detection system was used with a DAB chromogen.
Anti-G-CSF antibody (ab9691) at 1 µg/ml +
G-CSF protein (Active) (ab73371) at 0.01 µg
Goat polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Rabbit IgG - H&L (HRP), pre-adsorbed (ab97080) at 1/5000 dilution
developed using the ECL technique
Performed under reducing conditions.
Exposure time : 2 minutes
References for Anti-G-CSF antibody (ab9691)
ab9691 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.