Anti-PDGF BB antibody (ab9704)
- Product nameAnti-PDGF BB antibodySee all PDGF BB primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to PDGF BB
- Tested applicationsWB, ELISA, Neutralising, Sandwich ELISA, IHC-P more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Highly pure (>98%) recombinant hPDGF-BB (human Platelet Derived Growth Factor)
- FormLyophilised:Reconstitute with 200µl of sterile water. Please note that if you receive this product in liquid form it has already been reconstituted as described and no further reconstitution is necessary.
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Aliquot and store at -20°C long term. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPBS, pH 7.4, no preservative, sterile filtered
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Light chain typeunknown
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab9704 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: Use at an assay dependent concentration. To detect hPDGF-BB by Western Blot analysis this antibody can be used at a concentration of 0.1 - 0.2 µg/ml. Used in conjunction with compatible secondary reagents the detection limit for recombinant hPDGF-BB is 1.5 - 3.0 ng/lane, under either reducing or non-reducing conditions.|
|ELISA||ELISA: Use at an assay dependent concentration. To detect hPDGF-BB by direct ELISA (using 100µl/well antibody solution) a concentration of at least 0.5µg/ml of this antibody is required. This antigen affinity purified antibody, in conjunction with compatible secondary reagents, allows the detection of 0.2 - 0.4 ng/well of recombinant hPDGF-BB.|
|Neutralising||Neut: Use at an assay dependent concentration. To yield one-half maximal inhibition [ND50] of the biological activity of hPDGF-BB (2.5 ng/ml), a concentration of 0.03 - 0.04 µg/ml of this antibody is required.|
|Sandwich ELISA||sELISA: Use at an assay dependent concentration. To be used with ab84265 as detection antibody and ab9706 as protein standard.|
|IHC-P||IHC-P: Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml.|
- Becaplermin antibodyC sis antibodyFLJ12858 antibody
- Oncogene SIS antibodyPDG B chain antibodyPDGB antibodyPDGF 2 antibodyPDGF B antibodyPDGF B chain antibodyPDGF subunit B antibodyPDGF-2 antibodyPDGF2 antibodyPDGFB antibodyPDGFB/COL1A1 fusion gene antibodyPDGFB_HUMAN antibodyPlatelet derived growth factor 2 antibodyPlatelet derived growth factor B chain antibodyPlatelet derived growth factor beta antibodyPlatelet derived growth factor beta polypeptide antibodyPlatelet-derived growth factor B chain antibodyPlatelet-derived growth factor beta polypeptide antibodyPlatelet-derived growth factor subunit B antibodyProto-oncogene c-Sis antibodySimian sarcoma viral (v sis) oncogene homolog antibodySIS antibodySSV antibodyV sis platelet derived growth factor beta polypeptide antibody
Anti-PDGF BB antibody images
ab9704 staining PDGF BB in normal human skin tissue section by Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA fixed paraffin-embedded sections). Tissue underwent proteinase K mediated antigen retrieval. The primary antibody was used at 1 ug/ml and incubated with sample at 4°C overnight. A HRP-labeled polymer detection system was used with a non-alcohol soluble AEC chromogen.
Anti-PDGF BB antibody (ab9704) at 0.2 µg/ml + A431 (Human epithelial carcinoma cell line) Whole Cell Lysate (ab52255) at 10 µg
Goat polyclonal to Rabbit IgG - H&L - Pre-Adsorbed (HRP) at 1/3000 dilution
Observed band size : 18,29 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
Additional bands at : 45 kDa (possible dimer).
References for Anti-PDGF BB antibody (ab9704)
This product has been referenced in:
- Yang J et al. Platelet-derived growth factor mediates survival of leukemic large granular lymphocytes via an autocrine regulatory pathway. Blood 115:51-60 (2010). Neutralising ; Human . Read more (PubMed: 19880494) »
- Kim GI et al. Electrochemical detection of vascular endothelial growth factors (VEGFs) using VEGF antibody fragments modified Au NPs/ITO electrode. Biosens Bioelectron 25:1717-22 (2010). Read more (PubMed: 20047825) »