Anti-AKT2 (phospho S474) antibody (ab97727)
- Product nameAnti-AKT2 (phospho S474) antibodySee all AKT2 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to AKT2 (phospho S474)
- Specificityab97727 detects endogenous levels of AKT2 only when phosphorylated at serine 474.
- Tested applicationsIHC-P, WB more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
Synthetic phosphopeptide derived from Human AKT2 around the phosphorylation site of serine 474 (Q-F-SP-Y-S).
- Positive controlHuman lung carcinoma tissue; 293 cell extracts, treated with serum.
- Storage instructionsStore at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, PBS (without Mg2+ and Ca2+), 150mM Sodium chloride, pH 7.4
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesab97727 was affinity purified from rabbit antiserum by affinity chromatography using epitope specific phosphopeptide. The antibody against non phosphopeptide was removed by chromatogramphy using non phosphopeptide corresponding to the phosphorylation site.
- Clonality Polyclonal
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab97727 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-P||IHC-P: 1/50 - 1/100.|
|WB||WB: 1/500 - 1/1000. Predicted molecular weight: 56 kDa.|
- FunctionGeneral protein kinase capable of phosphorylating several known proteins.
- Tissue specificityExpressed in all human cell types so far analyzed.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the protein kinase superfamily. AGC Ser/Thr protein kinase family. RAC subfamily.
Contains 1 AGC-kinase C-terminal domain.
Contains 1 PH domain.
Contains 1 protein kinase domain.
modificationsPhosphorylation on Thr-309 and Ser-474 is required for full activity.
Ubiquitinated; undergoes both 'Lys-48'- and 'Lys-63'-linked polyubiquitination. TRAF6-induced 'Lys-63'-linked AKT2 ubiquitination. When fully phosphorylated and translocated into the nucleus, undergoes 'Lys-48'-polyubiquitination catalyzed by TTC3, leading to its degradation by the proteasome.
- Akt2 antibodyAKT2_HUMAN antibodyHIHGHH antibody
- Murine thymoma viral (v-akt) homolog 2 antibodyOncogene AKT2 protein kinase B beta antibodyPKB antibodyPKB beta antibodyPKBB antibodyPKBBETA antibodyPRKBB antibodyProtein kinase Akt 2 antibodyProtein kinase Akt-2 antibodyProtein kinase B beta antibodyRAC beta antibodyRAC PK beta antibodyRac protein kinase beta antibodyRAC-BETA antibodyRAC-beta serine/threonine-protein kinase antibodyRAC-PK-beta antibodyRACbeta antibodyV-AKT murine thymoma viral oncogene homolog 2 antibody
Anti-AKT2 (phospho S474) antibody images
ab97727 at 1/50 dilution staining AKT2 in Human lung carcinoma by Immunohistochemistry, Paraffin-embedded tissue in the absence or presence of the immunising peptide.
All lanes : Anti-AKT2 (phospho S474) antibody (ab97727) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : 293 cell extracts, untreated
Lane 2 : 293 cell extracts, treated with serum
Predicted band size : 56 kDa
References for Anti-AKT2 (phospho S474) antibody (ab97727)
ab97727 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.