Anti-Cardiac Troponin I antibody (ab97907)
- Product nameAnti-Cardiac Troponin I antibodySee all Cardiac Troponin I primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionSheep polyclonal to Cardiac Troponin I
- Tested applicationsIHC-Fr, ELISA, ICC/IF, IP, Neutralising, IHC-P, WB more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Rabbit, Human, Baboon
Full length native protein (purified) (Human)
- Positive controlCardiac Muscle.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityIgG fraction
- Clonality Polyclonal
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab97907 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-Fr||IHC-Fr: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|ELISA||ELISA: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|ICC/IF||ICC/IF: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|IP||IP: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|Neutralising||Neut: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|IHC-P||IHC-P: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|WB||WB: Use at an assay dependent dilution. Predicted molecular weight: 24 kDa.|
- FunctionTroponin I is the inhibitory subunit of troponin, the thin filament regulatory complex which confers calcium-sensitivity to striated muscle actomyosin ATPase activity.
- Involvement in diseaseDefects in TNNI3 are the cause of cardiomyopathy familial hypertrophic type 7 (CMH7) [MIM:613690]. Familial hypertrophic cardiomyopathy is a hereditary heart disorder characterized by ventricular hypertrophy, which is usually asymmetric and often involves the interventricular septum. The symptoms include dyspnea, syncope, collapse, palpitations, and chest pain. They can be readily provoked by exercise. The disorder has inter- and intrafamilial variability ranging from benign to malignant forms with high risk of cardiac failure and sudden cardiac death.
Defects in TNNI3 are the cause of cardiomyopathy familial restrictive type 1 (RCM1) [MIM:115210]. RCM1 is an heart muscle disorder characterized by impaired filling of the ventricles with reduced diastolic volume, in the presence of normal or near normal wall thickness and systolic function.
Defects in TNNI3 are the cause of cardiomyopathy dilated type 2A (CMD2A) [MIM:611880]. Dilated cardiomyopathy is a disorder characterized by ventricular dilation and impaired systolic function, resulting in congestive heart failure and arrhythmia. Patients are at risk of premature death.
Defects in TNNI3 are the cause of cardiomyopathy dilated type 1FF (CMD1FF) [MIM:613286]. Dilated cardiomyopathy is a disorder characterized by ventricular dilation and impaired systolic function, resulting in congestive heart failure and arrhythmia. Patients are at risk of premature death.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the troponin I family.
- cardiac muscle antibodyCardiac troponin I antibodyCardiomyopathy, familial hypertrophic, 7, included antibody
- CMD1FF antibodyCMD2A antibodyCMH7 antibodycTnI antibodyFamilial hypertrophic cardiomyopathy 7 antibodyMGC116817 antibodyRCM1 antibodyTn1 antibodyTni antibodyTNN I3 antibodyTNNC 1 antibodyTNNC1 antibodyTNNI3 antibodyTNNI3_HUMAN antibodyTroponin I antibodyTroponin I cardiac antibodyTroponin I cardiac muscle antibodyTroponin I cardiac muscle isoform antibodyTroponin I type 3 cardiac antibodytroponin I, cardiac 3 antibodyTroponinI antibodyTtroponin I type 3 (cardiac) antibody
References for Anti-Cardiac Troponin I antibody (ab97907)
ab97907 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.