Anti-IP10 antibody (ab9807)
- FormLyophilised:Reconstitute with 200µl of sterile water.
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Aliquot and store at -20°C long term. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPBS, pH 7.4, no preservative, sterile filtered
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Light chain typeunknown
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab9807 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-Fr||IHC-Fr: Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|ELISA||ELISA: Use at an assay dependent concentration. To detect hIP-10 by direct ELISA (using 100µl/well antibody solution) a concentration of at least 0.5µg/ml of this antibody is required. This antigen affinity purified antibody, in conjunction with compatible secondary reagents, allows the detection of 0.2 - 0.4 ng/well of recombinant hIP-10.|
|Neutralising||Neut: Use at an assay dependent concentration. To yield one-half maximal inhibition [ND50] of the biological activity of hIP-10 (100 ng/ml), a concentration of 2.0 - 3.0 µg/ml of this antibody is required.|
|WB||WB: Use at an assay dependent concentration. To detect hIP-10 by Western Blot analysis this antibody can be used at a concentration of 0.1 - 0.2 µg/ml. Used in conjunction with compatible secondary reagents the detection limit for recombinant hIP-10 is 1.5 - 3.0 ng/lane, under either reducing or non-reducing conditions.|
|IHC-P||IHC-P: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
- FunctionChemotactic for monocytes and T-lymphocytes. Binds to CXCR3.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the intercrine alpha (chemokine CxC) family.
modificationsCXCL10(1-73) is produced by proteolytic cleavage after secretion from keratinocytes.
- Cellular localizationSecreted.
- 10 kDa interferon gamma induced protein antibody10 kDa interferon gamma-induced protein antibodyC X C motif chemokine 10 antibody
- C7 antibodyChemokine (C X C motif) ligand 10 antibodyChemokine CXC motif ligand 10 antibodyCrg 2 antibodyCRG2 antibodyCXCL 10 antibodyCXCL10 antibodyCXCL10(1-73) antibodyCXL10_HUMAN antibodyGamma IP10 antibodyGamma-IP10 antibodygIP 10 antibodyGIP10 antibodyIFI 10 antibodyIFI10 antibodyINP 10 antibodyINP10 antibodyInterferon activated gene 10 antibodyInterferon gamma induced cell line antibodyInterferon inducible cytokine IP 10 antibodyInterferon inducible cytokine IP10 antibodyIP 10 antibodyIP-10 antibodyMob 1 antibodyMOB1 antibodyProtein 10 from interferon (gamma) induced cell line antibodySCYB 10 antibodySCYB10 antibodySmall inducible cytokine B10 antibodySmall inducible cytokine B10 precursor antibodySmall inducible cytokine subfamily B (Cys X Cys) member 10 antibodySmall inducible cytokine subfamily B CXC member 10 antibodySmall-inducible cytokine B10 antibody
Anti-IP10 antibody images
ab9807 staining IP10 in human carcinoid tissue section by Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA fixed paraffin-embedded sections). Tissue underwent heat mediated antigen retrieval in sodium citrate buffer (pH 6.0). The primary antibody was used at 1.0 ug/ml and incubated with sample at 4°C overnight. A HRP-labeled polymer detection system was used with a DAB chromogen
Anti-IP10 antibody (ab9807) at 1 µg/ml +
IP10 protein (Active) (ab75477) at 0.1 µg
Goat polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Rabbit IgG - H&L (HRP), pre-adsorbed (ab97080) at 1/5000 dilution
developed using the ECL technique
Performed under reducing conditions.
Exposure time : 30 seconds
ab9807 staining IP10 in Human liver cancer metastases by Immunohistochemistry (Frozen sections).
Tissue was fixed with paraformaldehyde, blocked with 5% serum for 1 hour at 24°C and permeabilized with Triton X-100. Samples were incubated with primary antibody (1/500 in PBS + 0.3% Triton X-100 + 1% BSA) for 3 hours at 24°C. An AlexaFluor®488-conjugated donkey anti-goat IgG polyclonal (1/1000) was used as the secondary antibody.
References for Anti-IP10 antibody (ab9807)
ab9807 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.