Anti-Tbx3 antibody (ab99302)
- Product nameAnti-Tbx3 antibodySee all Tbx3 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to Tbx3
- Tested applicationsICC/IF, WB more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Human
Predicted to work with: Rat, Chicken
Synthetic peptide conjugated to KLH derived from within residues 1 - 100 of Human Tbx3.
- Positive controlThis antibody gave a positive signal in nuclear extracts from the following cell lines: HepG2; MCF7.
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferpH: 7.40
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Note: Batches of this product that have a concentration < 1mg/ml may have BSA added as a stabilising agent. If you would like information about the formulation of a specific lot, please contact our scientific support team who will be happy to help.
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab99302 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ICC/IF||ICC/IF: Use a concentration of 5 µg/ml.|
|WB||WB: Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 79 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 79 kDa).|
- FunctionTranscriptional repressor involved in developmental processes. Probably plays a role in limb pattern formation.
- Tissue specificityWidely expressed.
- Involvement in diseaseDefects in TBX3 are the cause of ulnar-mammary syndrome (UMS) [MIM:181450]. UMS is characterized by ulnar ray defects, obesity, hypogenitalism, delayed puberty, hypoplasia of nipples and apocrine glands.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 T-box DNA-binding domain.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
- Bladder cancer related protein XHL antibodyT box 3 antibodyT-box protein 3 antibody
- T-box transcription factor TBX3 antibodyTbx3 antibodyTBX3 ISO antibodyTBX3_HUMAN antibodyUMS antibodyXHL antibody
Anti-Tbx3 antibody images
All lanes : Anti-Tbx3 antibody (ab99302) at 1 µg/ml
Lane 1 : HepG2 (Human hepatocellular liver carcinoma cell line) Nuclear Lysate
Lane 2 :
MCF7 (Human breast adenocarcinoma cell line) Nuclear Lysate (ab14860)
Lysates/proteins at 10 µg per lane.
Goat polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Rabbit IgG - H&L (HRP), pre-adsorbed (ab97080) at 1/5000 dilution
developed using the ECL technique
Performed under reducing conditions.
Predicted band size : 79 kDa
Observed band size : 79 kDa
Additional bands at : 22 kDa,77 kDa (possible isoform). We are unsure as to the identity of these extra bands.
Exposure time : 3 minutes
ICC/IF image of ab99302 stained HepG2 cells. The cells were 100% methanol fixed (5 min) and then incubated in 1%BSA / 10% normal goat serum / 0.3M glycine in 0.1% PBS-Tween for 1h to permeabilise the cells and block non-specific protein-protein interactions. The cells were then incubated with the antibody ab99302 at 5µg/ml overnight at +4°C. The secondary antibody (green) was DyLight® 488 goat anti- rabbit (ab96899) IgG (H+L) used at a 1/1000 dilution for 1h. Alexa Fluor® 594 WGA was used to label plasma membranes (red) at a 1/200 dilution for 1h. DAPI was used to stain the cell nuclei (blue) at a concentration of 1.43µM. This antibody also gave a positive result in formaldehyde fixed (4%, 10min) HepG2 cells at 5ug/ml.
References for Anti-Tbx3 antibody (ab99302)
ab99302 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.