Anti-MMP12 antibody (ab99473)
- Product nameAnti-MMP12 antibodySee all MMP12 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionGoat polyclonal to MMP12
- Tested applicationsWB more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Cow, Dog
Synthetic peptide: C-RPKTSVNLISS, corresponding to internal sequence amino acids 313-323 of Human MMP12 (NP_002417.2)
- Positive controlHuman breast cancer cell lysate.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 0.5% BSA, Tris buffered saline, pH 7.3
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesAmmonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography.
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab99473 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: Use a concentration of 0.3 - 1 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 55 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 54 kDa).|
- FunctionMay be involved in tissue injury and remodeling. Has significant elastolytic activity. Can accept large and small amino acids at the P1' site, but has a preference for leucine. Aromatic or hydrophobic residues are preferred at the P1 site, with small hydrophobic residues (preferably alanine) occupying P3.
- Tissue specificityFound in alveolar macrophages but not in peripheral blood monocytes.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the peptidase M10A family.
Contains 4 hemopexin-like domains.
- DomainThe conserved cysteine present in the cysteine-switch motif binds the catalytic zinc ion, thus inhibiting the enzyme. The dissociation of the cysteine from the zinc ion upon the activation-peptide release activates the enzyme.
- Cellular localizationSecreted > extracellular space > extracellular matrix.
- EC 220.127.116.11 antibodyHME antibodyMacrophage elastase antibody
- Macrophage metalloelastase antibodyMacrophage metaloelastase antibodyMatrix metallopeptidase 12 (macrophage elastase) antibodyMatrix metalloprotease 12 antibodyMatrix metalloproteinase-12 antibodyME antibodyMGC138506 antibodyMME antibodyMMP 12 antibodyMMP-12 antibodyMmp12 antibodyMMP12_HUMAN antibody
Anti-MMP12 antibody images
Anti-MMP12 antibody (ab99473) at 0.5 µg/ml + Human breast cancer lysate at 35 µg
developed using the ECL technique
Predicted band size : 54 kDa
References for Anti-MMP12 antibody (ab99473)
ab99473 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.