Anti-IL12 antibody (ab9992)
- Product nameAnti-IL12 antibodySee all IL12 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionGoat polyclonal to IL12
- SpecificityThis anti-IL-12 will recognize both the p35 and p40 monomer subunits and the p70 heterodimer.
- Tested applicationsIHC-P, Flow Cyt, WB, ELISA, Neutralising more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Highly pure (>98%) recombinant hIL-12 (human Interleukin-12)
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C.
- Storage bufferPBS, pH 7.4, no preservative, sterile filtered
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Light chain typeunknown
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab9992 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-P||IHC-P: Use a concentration of 10 µg/ml. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.|
|Flow Cyt||Flow Cyt: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|WB||WB: Use at an assay dependent concentration. To detect hIL-12 by Western Blot analysis this antibody can be used at a concentration of 0.1 - 0.2 µg/ml. Used in conjunction with compatible secondary reagents the detection limit for recombinant hIL-12 is 1.5 - 3.0 ng/lane, under either reducing or non-reducing conditions.|
|ELISA||ELISA: Use at an assay dependent concentration. To detect hIL-12 by direct ELISA (using 100µl/well antibody solution) a concentration of at least 0.5µg/ml of this antibody is required. This antigen affinity purified antibody, in conjunction with compatible secondary reagents, allows the detection of 0.2 - 0.4 ng/well of recombinant hIL-12.|
|Neutralising||Neut: Use at an assay dependent concentration. To yield one-half maximal inhibition [ND50] of the biological activity of hIL-12 (0.3 ng/ml), a concentration of 0.012 - 0.02 µg/ml of this antibody is required.|
- FunctionCytokine that can act as a growth factor for activated T and NK cells, enhance the lytic activity of NK/lymphokine-activated Killer cells, and stimulate the production of IFN-gamma by resting PBMC.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the IL-6 superfamily.
- Cellular localizationSecreted.
- CLMF antibodyCLMF p35 antibodyCLMF p40 antibody
- CLMF1 antibodyCLMF2 antibodyCTL maturation factor (TcMF) antibodyCytotoxic lymphocyte maturation factor 1 antibodyCytotoxic lymphocyte maturation factor 1, p35 antibodyCytotoxic lymphocyte maturation factor 35 kDa subunit antibodyCytotoxic lymphocyte maturation factor 40 kDa subunit antibodyIL 2 subunit p40 antibodyIL-12 subunit p35 antibodyIL-12A antibodyIL-12B antibodyIL12, subunit p40 antibodyIL12A antibodyIL12A_HUMAN antibodyIL12B antibodyIL35 subunit antibodyInterleukin 12 alpha chain antibodyInterleukin 12 beta chain antibodyInterleukin 12 subunit beta antibodyInterleukin 12, p40 antibodyInterleukin 12A (natural killer cell stimulatory factor 1, cytotoxic lymphocyte maturation factor 1, p35) antibodyInterleukin 12B (natural killer cell stimulatory factor 2, cytotoxic lymphocyte maturation factor 2, p40) antibodyInterleukin 12B antibodyInterleukin-12 subunit alpha antibodyNatural killer cell stimulatory factor 1 antibodyNatural killer cell stimulatory factor 1, 35 kD subunit antibodynatural killer cell stimulatory factor 2 antibodyNatural killer cell stimulatory factor, 40 kD subunit antibodyNF cell stimulatory factor chain 1 antibodyNFSK antibodyNK cell stimulatory factor chain 1 antibodyNK cell stimulatory factor chain 2 antibodyNKSF antibodyNKSF1 antibodyNKSF2 antibodyP35 antibodyT cell stimulating factor (TSF) antibody
Anti-IL12 antibody images
IHC image of ab9992 staining in human astrocytoma formalin fixed paraffin embedded tissue section, performed on a Leica BondTM system using the standard protocol B. The section was pre-treated using heat mediated antigen retrieval with sodium citrate buffer (pH6, epitope retrieval solution 1) for 20 mins. The section was then incubated with ab9992, 10µg/ml, for 15 mins at room temperature and detected using an HRP conjugated compact polymer system. DAB was used as the chromogen. The section was then counterstained with haematoxylin and mounted with DPX.
For other IHC staining systems (automated and non-automated) customers should optimize variable parameters such as antigen retrieval conditions, primary antibody concentration and antibody incubation times.
References for Anti-IL12 antibody (ab9992)
This product has been referenced in:
- Schlaepfer E & Speck RF Anti-HIV activity mediated by natural killer and CD8+ cells after toll-like receptor 7/8 triggering. PLoS ONE 3:e1999 (2008). Flow Cyt ; Human . Read more (PubMed: 18431484) »