For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
Constituents: PBS, pH 7.4
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Clone number9A2-51.3
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesFlow Cyt: 1/10 - 1/100. Use 10µl of the suggested working dilution to label 1x106 cells in 100µl. Membrane permeabilisation may improve staining with this antibody.
WB: Use at an assay dependent dilution. Predicted molecular weight: 270 kDa.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionProbable transporter, its natural substrate has not been found yet. May have a role in macrophage lipid metabolism and neural development.
- Tissue specificityHighy expressed in the brain, whereas lower levels of expression is observed in kidney and liver.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the ABC transporter superfamily. ABCA family.
Contains 2 ABC transporter domains.
- Cellular localizationEndosome. Membrane. Lysosome. Membrane. Forms discrete, punctate intracellular vesicles.
Information by UniProt
- ABC2 antibody
- Abca2 antibody
- ABCA2_HUMAN antibody
Anti-ABCA2 antibody [9A2-51.3] images
References for Anti-ABCA2 antibody [9A2-51.3] (ab80280)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"