For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- FormLyophilised:Reconstitute in 200ul sterile water
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: Whole serum
Concentration information loading...
- PurityWhole antiserum
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 184 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 184 kDa).
- FunctionProbable transporter which may play a role in macrophage lipid homeostasis.
- Tissue specificityWidely expressed with higher expression in liver.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the ABC transporter superfamily. ABCA family.
Contains 2 ABC transporter domains.
- Developmental stageExpressed in fetal kidney, lung and liver.
- Cellular localizationMembrane.
Information by UniProt
- ABC transporter ABCA6 antibody
- ABCA 6 antibody
- ABCA6 antibody
Anti-ABCA6 antibody images
References for Anti-ABCA6 antibody (ab100859)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"