For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: PBS, pH 7.2
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesELISA: Use at an assay dependent dilution.
WB: Use at a concentration of 1 - 5 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 184 kDa.
This antibody has only been tested in WB against the recombinant fragment used as immunogen. We have no data on the detection of endogenous protein.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionProbable transporter which may play a role in macrophage lipid homeostasis.
- Tissue specificityWidely expressed with higher expression in liver.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the ABC transporter superfamily. ABCA family.
Contains 2 ABC transporter domains.
- Developmental stageExpressed in fetal kidney, lung and liver.
- Cellular localizationMembrane.
Information by UniProt
- ABC transporter ABCA6 antibody
- ABCA 6 antibody
- ABCA6 antibody
Anti-ABCA6 antibody images
References for Anti-ABCA6 antibody (ab61093)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"