For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at 4°C (up to 6 months). Store at -20°C long term.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesab107053 is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/100 - 1/500. Predicted molecular weight: 162 kDa.
- FunctionATP-dependent transporter probably involved in cellular detoxification through lipophilic anion extrusion.
- Tissue specificityIsoform 1 is specifically expressed in spleen. Isoform 2 is more widely expressed.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the ABC transporter superfamily. ABCC family. Conjugate transporter (TC 3.A.1.208) subfamily.
Contains 2 ABC transmembrane type-1 domains.
Contains 2 ABC transporter domains.
- Cellular localizationCell membrane.
Information by UniProt
- ABCC10 antibody
- ATP binding cassette, sub family C (CFTR/MRP), member 10 antibody
- ATP binding cassette, subfamily C, member 10 antibody
Anti-ABCC10 antibody images
References for Anti-ABCC10 antibody (ab107053)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"