For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 1X PBS, pH 7.2
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 29 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 31 kDa).
- FunctionATP-dependent transporter probably involved in cellular detoxification through lipophilic anion extrusion.
- Tissue specificityIsoform 1 is specifically expressed in spleen. Isoform 2 is more widely expressed.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the ABC transporter superfamily. ABCC family. Conjugate transporter (TC 3.A.1.208) subfamily.
Contains 2 ABC transmembrane type-1 domains.
Contains 2 ABC transporter domains.
- Cellular localizationCell membrane.
Information by UniProt
- ABCC10 antibody
- ATP binding cassette, sub family C (CFTR/MRP), member 10 antibody
- ATP binding cassette, subfamily C, member 10 antibody
Anti-ABCC10 antibody images
Western blot - ABCC10 antibody (ab69296)
All lanes : Anti-ABCC10 antibody (ab69296) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : ABCC10 transfected 293T cell lysate
Lane 2 : Non-transfected 293T cell lysate
Lysates/proteins at 25 µg per lane.
Goat Anti-Mouse IgG (H&L)-HRP Conjugate at 1/2500 dilution
Predicted band size : 31 kDa
Observed band size : 29 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
References for Anti-ABCC10 antibody (ab69296)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"