For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C long term.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.1% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 0.7% BSA, Serum free tissue culture supernatant
- PurityTissue culture supernatant
- Clone numberM7I-3
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesFlow Cyt: Use at an assay dependent dilution.
ICC (acetone fixed cytospin preparations): 1/20 - 1/50.
WB: 1/20 - 1/50. Predicted molecular weight: 162 kDa.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionATP-dependent transporter probably involved in cellular detoxification through lipophilic anion extrusion.
- Tissue specificityIsoform 1 is specifically expressed in spleen. Isoform 2 is more widely expressed.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the ABC transporter superfamily. ABCC family. Conjugate transporter (TC 3.A.1.208) subfamily.
Contains 2 ABC transmembrane type-1 domains.
Contains 2 ABC transporter domains.
- Cellular localizationCell membrane.
Information by UniProt
- ABCC10 antibody
- ATP binding cassette, sub family C (CFTR/MRP), member 10 antibody
- ATP binding cassette, subfamily C, member 10 antibody
Anti-ABCC10 antibody [M7I-3] images
Immunocytochemistry - ABCC10 antibody [M7I-3] (ab91451)
ab91451 at 1/20 dilution staining ABCC10 in ABCC10 transfected HEK cells by Immunocytochemistry.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"