For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C.
- Storage bufferpH: 7.40
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: PBS, 0.88% Sodium chloride, 50% Glycerol
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesab110087 was affinity purified from rabbit antiserum by affinity chromatography using epitope specific immunogen.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 152 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 152 kDa).
- FunctionProbable transporter.
- Tissue specificityExpressed in testis (at protein level). Widely expressed at low level. Isoform 5 is specifically expressed in brain, testis and breast cancer cells.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the ABC transporter superfamily. ABCC family. Conjugate transporter (TC 3.A.1.208) subfamily.
Contains 2 ABC transmembrane type-1 domains.
Contains 2 ABC transporter domains.
- Developmental stageExpressed in fetal tissues.
- Cellular localizationMembrane.
Information by UniProt
- 4930467B22Rik antibody
- ABCC 12 antibody
- Abcc12 antibody
Anti-ABCC12 antibody images
References for Anti-ABCC12 antibody (ab110087)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"