For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 0.5% BSA, Tris saline, pH 7.3
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesab82572 is purified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
- Research areas
Application notesPeptide ELISA: Antibody detection limit dilution 1/1000.
WB: Preliminary experiments in Human Breast and Testis lysates gave no specific signal but low background (at antibody concentration up to 1µg/ml).
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionProbable transporter.
- Tissue specificityExpressed in testis (at protein level). Widely expressed at low level. Isoform 5 is specifically expressed in brain, testis and breast cancer cells.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the ABC transporter superfamily. ABCC family. Conjugate transporter (TC 3.A.1.208) subfamily.
Contains 2 ABC transmembrane type-1 domains.
Contains 2 ABC transporter domains.
- Developmental stageExpressed in fetal tissues.
- Cellular localizationMembrane.
Information by UniProt
- 4930467B22Rik antibody
- ABCC 12 antibody
- Abcc12 antibody
References for Anti-ABCC12 antibody (ab82572)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"