For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C long term.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.1% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 0.7% BSA, Tissue culture supernatant (Serum free)
- PurityTissue culture supernatant
- Clone numberM9I-38
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesICC (acetone fixed cytospin preparations): 1/20 - 1/50.
WB: 1/20 - 1/50. Predicted molecular weight: 152 kDa.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionProbable transporter.
- Tissue specificityExpressed in testis (at protein level). Widely expressed at low level. Isoform 5 is specifically expressed in brain, testis and breast cancer cells.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the ABC transporter superfamily. ABCC family. Conjugate transporter (TC 3.A.1.208) subfamily.
Contains 2 ABC transmembrane type-1 domains.
Contains 2 ABC transporter domains.
- Developmental stageExpressed in fetal tissues.
- Cellular localizationMembrane.
Information by UniProt
- 4930467B22Rik antibody
- ABCC 12 antibody
- Abcc12 antibody
References for Anti-ABCC12 antibody [M9I-38] (ab91453)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"