For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.01% Thimerosal (merthiolate)
Constituents: 10% Glycerol, 0.1M Tris, 0.1M Glycine, pH 7
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
- Compatible Secondaries
- Positive Controls
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/3000. Predicted molecular weight: 83 kDa.
- FunctionProbable transporter.
- Tissue specificityPredominantly expressed in brain and heart.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the ABC transporter superfamily. ABCD family. Peroxisomal fatty acyl CoA transporter (TC 3.A.1.203) subfamily.
Contains 1 ABC transmembrane type-1 domain.
Contains 1 ABC transporter domain.
- Cellular localizationPeroxisome membrane.
Information by UniProt
- ABC39 antibody
- Abcd2 antibody
- ABCD2_HUMAN antibody
Anti-ABCD2 antibody images
References for Anti-ABCD2 antibody (ab97383)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"