For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-ABCD4 antibody
See all ABCD4 primary antibodies
Goat polyclonal to ABCD4
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
WB, IHC-Pmore details
- Species reactivity
HumanPredicted to work with:
Mouse, Rat, Chicken, Cow, Dog, Pig
C-RDDIDNPDQRISQD , corresponding to internal sequence amino acids 136-149 of Human ABCD4 (NP_005041.1).
- Positive control
- Human kidney, Human testis, Jurkat and MOLT4 cell lysate
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C long term.
- Storage bufferpH: 7.30
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: Tris buffered saline, 0.5% BSA
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
- Compatible Secondaries
- Positive Controls
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 0.3 - 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 69 kDa.
||Use a concentration of 3.75 µg/ml.
- Tissue specificityUbiquitous.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the ABC transporter superfamily. ABCD family. Peroxisomal fatty acyl CoA transporter (TC 3.A.1.203) subfamily.
Contains 1 ABC transmembrane type-1 domain.
Contains 1 ABC transporter domain.
- Cellular localizationPeroxisome membrane.
Information by UniProt
- 69 kDa peroxisomal ABC transporter antibody
- ABC 41 antibody
- ABC41 antibody
Anti-ABCD4 antibody images
Western blot - ABCD4 antibody (ab110817)
Anti-ABCD4 antibody (ab110817) at 0.3 µg/ml + jurkat lysate in RIPA buffer at 35 µg
Developed using the ECL technique
Predicted band size : 69 kDa
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) - ABCD4 antibody (ab110817)
ab110817 at 3.75 µg/ml staining ABCD4 in Human kidney by Immunohistochemistry Formalin-fixed, Paraffin-embedded tissue.
References for Anti-ABCD4 antibody (ab110817)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"