For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-ABCD4 antibody
See all ABCD4 primary antibodies
Goat polyclonal to ABCD4
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
WB, IHC - Wholemountmore details
- Species reactivity
HumanPredicted to work with:
Mouse, Rat, Dog, Chimpanzee
C-RDDIDNPDQRISQD , corresponding to internal sequence amino acids 136-149 of Human ABCD4 (NP_005041.1).
- Positive control
- Jurkat and MOLT4 cell lysates.
- General notes
Reported variants represent identical protein: NP_064719.1 NP_064731.1 NP_064720.1 NP_064730.1
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 0.5% BSA, Tris saline, pH 7.3
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesab81905 is purified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide
- Primary antibody notesReported variants represent identical protein: NP_064719.1 NP_064731.1 NP_064720.1 NP_064730.1
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 0.3 - 1 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 69 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 69 kDa).
|IHC - Wholemount
||Use at an assay dependent concentration.
- Tissue specificityUbiquitous.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the ABC transporter superfamily. ABCD family. Peroxisomal fatty acyl CoA transporter (TC 3.A.1.203) subfamily.
Contains 1 ABC transmembrane type-1 domain.
Contains 1 ABC transporter domain.
- Cellular localizationPeroxisome membrane.
Information by UniProt
- 69 kDa peroxisomal ABC transporter antibody
- ABC 41 antibody
- ABC41 antibody
Anti-ABCD4 antibody images
References for Anti-ABCD4 antibody (ab81905)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"