For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: PBS, pH 7.4
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/2000. Detects a band of approximately 69 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 69 kDa).
- Tissue specificityUbiquitous.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the ABC transporter superfamily. ABCD family. Peroxisomal fatty acyl CoA transporter (TC 3.A.1.203) subfamily.
Contains 1 ABC transmembrane type-1 domain.
Contains 1 ABC transporter domain.
- Cellular localizationPeroxisome membrane.
Information by UniProt
- 69 kDa peroxisomal ABC transporter antibody
- ABC 41 antibody
- ABC41 antibody
Anti-ABCD4 antibody images
References for Anti-ABCD4 antibody (ab87046)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"