For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 0.1% BSA, Tris buffered saline
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesAffinity purified using an epitope specific to ABCF1 immobilized on solid support.
- Research areas
- Compatible Secondaries
- Positive Controls
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/100 - 1/500. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with Tris/EDTA buffer pH 9.0 before commencing with IHC staining protocol. Likely to work on frozen sections.
- FunctionIsoform 2 is required for efficient Cap- and IRES-mediated mRNA translation initiation. Isoform 2 is not involved in the ribosome biogenesis.
- Tissue specificityUbiquitous.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the ABC transporter superfamily. ABCF family. EF3 subfamily.
Contains 2 ABC transporter domains.
modificationsIsoform 2 is phosphorylated at phosphoserine and phosphothreonine. Isoform 2 phosphorylation on Ser-109 and Ser-140 by CK2; inhibits association of EIF2 with ribosomes.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Nucleus, nucleoplasm. Nucleus envelope.
Information by UniProt
- ABC27 antibody
- ABC50 antibody
- ABCF1 antibody
Anti-ABCF1 antibody images
References for Anti-ABCF1 antibody (ab105045)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"