For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.01% Thimerosal (merthiolate)
Constituents: 20% Glycerol, 0.1M Tris, 0.1M Glycine, pH 7.0
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
- Compatible Secondaries
- Positive Controls
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/3000. Predicted molecular weight: 80 kDa.
- RelevanceABCF3 belongs to the ABC transporter superfamily. ABCF family. EF3 subfamily. Contains 2 ABC transporter domains. There are 2 named isoforms produced by alternative splicing.
- ATP binding cassette sub family F (GCN20) member 3 antibody
- ATP binding cassette sub family F member 3 antibody
- EST201864 antibody
- FLJ11198 antibody
Anti-ABCF3 antibody images
References for Anti-ABCF3 antibody (ab102685)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"