For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: PBS, pH 7.4
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesWB: 1/1000 - 1/4000. Predicted molecular weight: 80 kDa.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- RelevanceABCF3 belongs to the ABC transporter superfamily. ABCF family. EF3 subfamily. Contains 2 ABC transporter domains. There are 2 named isoforms produced by alternative splicing.
- ATP binding cassette sub family F (GCN20) member 3 antibody
- ATP binding cassette sub family F member 3 antibody
- EST201864 antibody
- FLJ11198 antibody
Anti-ABCF3 antibody images
References for Anti-ABCF3 antibody (ab93379)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"