For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at 4°C (up to 6 months). Store at -20°C long term.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesThis antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- Research areas
- Compatible Secondaries
- Positive Controls
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/100 - 1/500. Predicted molecular weight: 22 kDa.
- FunctionHas hydrolase activity towards p-nitrophenyl butyrate (in vitro). May activate transcription.
- Tissue specificityUbiquitous. Detected in spleen, thymus, prostate, testis, ovary, small intestine, colon, peripheral blood leukocyte, heart, placenta, lung, liver, skeletal muscle, pancreas and kidney.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the AB hydrolase superfamily. ABHD14 family.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Nucleus. Predominantly cytoplasmic.
Information by UniProt
- ABHD14B antibody
- ABHEB_HUMAN antibody
- Abhydrolase domain containing 14B antibody
Anti-ABHD14B antibody images
References for Anti-ABHD14B antibody (ab102950)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"