For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, PBS (without Mg2+ and Ca2+), 150mM Sodium chloride, pH 7.4
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 39 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 39 kDa).
||1/500 - 1/1000.
- RelevanceABHD6 belongs to the alpha/beta hydrolase superfamily. It is highly expressed in mammalian brain and catalyzes the hydrolysis of the endocannabinoid 2-arachidonoyl glycerol (2-AG).
- Cellular localizationMembrane; Single-pass type II membrane protein
- 0610041D24Rik antibody
- 2 arachidonoylglycerol hydrolase antibody
- AA673485 antibody
Anti-ABHD6 antibody images
Immunocytochemistry/ Immunofluorescence - ABHD6 antibody (ab74681)
ab74681 at 1/500-1/1000 dilution staining ABHD6 in A549 cells by Immunofluorescence, in the absence (-) or presence (+) of the immunising peptide.
Western blot - ABHD6 antibody (ab74681)
All lanes : Anti-ABHD6 antibody (ab74681) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : COLO cell extracts
Lane 2 : COLO cell extracts with immunising peptide at 10 µg
Lysates/proteins at 30 µg per lane.
Predicted band size : 39 kDa
Observed band size : 39 kDa
References for Anti-ABHD6 antibody (ab74681)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"