For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: PBS, pH 7.2
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 175 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 119 kDa).
- Tissue specificityExpressed in brain, heart, lung, liver, pancreas kidney and placenta.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 2 fibronectin type-III domains.
- Cellular localizationSecreted.
Information by UniProt
- ABI gene family member 3 (NESH) binding protein antibody
- ABI gene family member 3 binding protein antibody
- ABI gene family member 3-binding protein antibody
Anti-ABI3BP antibody images
Western blot - ABI3BP antibody (ab68612)
Lane 1 : house keeping gene-ABV0P83XO at 1/500 dilution
Lanes 2 - 3 : Anti-ABI3BP antibody (ab68612) at 1/1000 dilution
Lane 1 : 293T Lysate at 20 µl
Lane 2 : 293T Lysate at 10 µl
Lane 3 : overexpression lysate at 15 µl
Goat anti-mouse IgG-HRP at 1/5000 dilution
Developed using the ECL technique
Predicted band size : 119 kDa
Observed band size : 130 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
Additional bands at : 150 kDa. We are unsure as to the identity of these extra bands.
Exposure time : 50 seconds
References for Anti-ABI3BP antibody (ab68612)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"