For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 119 kDa. Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
||Use at an assay dependent concentration.
ELISA titre using peptide based assay: 1/62500.
- Tissue specificityExpressed in brain, heart, lung, liver, pancreas kidney and placenta.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 2 fibronectin type-III domains.
- Cellular localizationSecreted.
Information by UniProt
- ABI gene family member 3 (NESH) binding protein antibody
- ABI gene family member 3 binding protein antibody
- ABI gene family member 3-binding protein antibody
Anti-ABI3BP antibody images
Western blot - ABI3BP antibody (ab82802)
Anti-ABI3BP antibody (ab82802) at 1 µg/ml + HeLa cell lysate at 10 µg
HRP conjugated anti-Rabbit IgG at 1/50000 dilution
Predicted band size : 119 kDa
Observed band size : 145 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
Additional bands at : 20 kDa,35 kDa,50 kDa. We are unsure as to the identity of these extra bands.
References for Anti-ABI3BP antibody (ab82802)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"