Anti-ABLIM3 antibody (ab67721)
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferConstituent: PBS
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab67721 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: 1/500 - 1/1000. Predicted molecular weight: 78 kDa.|
|IHC-Fr||IHC-Fr: Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
- FunctionMay act as scaffold protein. May stimulate ABRA activity and ABRA-dependent SRF transcriptional activity.
- Tissue specificityExpressed predominantly in heart and brain.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 HP (headpiece) domain.
Contains 4 LIM zinc-binding domains.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm.
- abLIM-3 antibody
- Ablim3 antibody
- ABLM3_HUMAN antibody
- Actin binding LIM protein 3 antibody
- Actin binding LIM protein family member 3 antibody
- Actin-binding LIM protein 3 antibody
- Actin-binding LIM protein family member 3 antibody
- HMFN1661 antibody
- KIAA0843 antibody
Anti-ABLIM3 antibody images
All lanes : Anti-ABLIM3 antibody (ab67721) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : ABLIM3 transfected 293T cell lysate
Lane 2 : Non transfected 293T cell lysate
Lysates/proteins at 25 µg per lane.
Goat Anti-Mouse IgG (H&L)-HRP conjugated at 1/2500 dilution
Predicted band size : 78 kDa
ab67721 staining ABLIM3 in murine cerebellum tissue by Immunohistochemistry (Frozen sections).
Tissue was fixed with acetone, blocked with 1% BSA for 1 hour at 25°C and then incubated with ab67721 at a 1/200 dilution for 24 hours at 4°C. The secondary used was an Alexa-Fluor 488 conjugated donkey anti-mouse polyclonal used at a 1/400 dilution.
References for Anti-ABLIM3 antibody (ab67721)
ab67721 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.