For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-ABR antibody
See all ABR primary antibodies
- SpecificityThis antibody is expected to recognise both human isoforms of this protein.
- Species reactivity
Predicted to work with:
CELKRNTLYFSTDV , corresponding to C terminal amino acids 847-859 of Human ABR
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 0.5% BSA, Tris buffered saline. pH 7.3
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesPurified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
- Research areas
Application notesThis antibody gave a positive result in ELISA against the immunizing peptide.
Antibody detection limit dilution 1:32,000.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionGTPase-activating protein for RAC and CDC42. Promotes the exchange of RAC or CDC42-bound GDP by GTP, thereby activating them.
- Tissue specificityHighly enriched in the brain. Much weaker expression in heart, lung and muscle.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 C2 domain.
Contains 1 DH (DBL-homology) domain.
Contains 1 PH domain.
Contains 1 Rho-GAP domain.
Information by UniProt
- abr antibody
- ABR_HUMAN antibody
- Active BCR related antibody
References for Anti-ABR antibody (ab27473)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"