For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-ABR antibody
See all ABR primary antibodies
Rabbit polyclonal to ABR
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
- Species reactivity
- Positive control
- Lysate from Jurkat or ECL cells
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: PBS, pH 7.4
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/2000. Predicted molecular weight: 98 kDa.
- FunctionGTPase-activating protein for RAC and CDC42. Promotes the exchange of RAC or CDC42-bound GDP by GTP, thereby activating them.
- Tissue specificityHighly enriched in the brain. Much weaker expression in heart, lung and muscle.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 C2 domain.
Contains 1 DH (DBL-homology) domain.
Contains 1 PH domain.
Contains 1 Rho-GAP domain.
Information by UniProt
- abr antibody
- ABR_HUMAN antibody
- Active BCR related antibody
References for Anti-ABR antibody (ab87047)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"