For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 42 kDa. Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
- FunctionAbolishes BNIP3-mediated apoptosis and mitochondrial damage.
- PathwayLipid metabolism; fatty acid metabolism.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the thiolase family.
- Cellular localizationMitochondrion. Colocalizes with BNIP3 in the mitochondria.
Information by UniProt
- 3 ketoacyl CoA thiolase antibody
- 3 ketoacyl CoA thiolase mitochondrial antibody
- 3-ketoacyl-CoA thiolase, mitochondrial antibody
Anti-ACAA2 antibody images
References for Anti-ACAA2 antibody (ab105063)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"